Mark my words, Special Counsel Robert Mueller will accuse Trump of a crime. The Russia-gate stuff didn’t stick, the “Trump is literally Hitler! Literally!” stuff isn’t working, Obama wiretapped him and couldn’t find anything and the bottom line stays the same: Donald Trump threatens to destroy what a globalist cabal has taken decades to orchestrate.
Think Mueller is interested in the truth on “Russiagate”? Here’s just one example of why the truth has no place in his crusade:
Mueller’s investigation is nothing less than a coup attempt. And while MSNBC and CNN were telling you two nights ago that Trump was never wiretapped, real journalists are doing real work:
Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump; British Intel Used as Front to Spy on Campaign for NSA – True Pundit
And none of it was very legal.
In fact, most of it was very illegal, according to federal law enforcement sources who are blowing the whistle on a sweeping scheme to undermine the Executive branch and the electorate’s choice for president of the United States.
And according to high ranking FBI sources, the Bureau played a definitive role in plotting this sweeping privacy breach. But the FBI had much help from the NSA, CIA, the Office of of the Director of National Intelligence, Treasury financial crimes division under DHS, and the Justice Department, federal law enforcement sources confirmed.
- Six U.S. agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself.
- To feign ignorance and to seemingly operate within U.S. laws, the agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ.
- The decision to insert GCHQ as a back door to eavesdrop was sparked by the denial of two FISA Court warrant applications filed by the FBI to seek wiretaps of Trump associates.
- GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.
- The illegal wiretaps were initiated months before the controversial Trump dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.
- The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised.
- Following the Trump Tower sit down, GCHQ began digitally wiretapping Manafort, Trump Jr., and Kushner.
Adding insult to injury, Trump’s Attorney General, Jeff Sessions is clearly compromised. Trump must remove him and then go on the offensive:
-Fire Mueller. Let the braindead Left go even more apoplectic than they already are.
-Indict Clinton for exposing Special Access Program intelligence on a private, non-secure server, pay for play at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation for embezzling.
-Indict Susan Rice for illegal unmasking.
-Indict James Comey and James Clapper for perjury and the former for corruption of an FBI investigation.
-Begin putting pressure on Barack Obama for misleading the FISA court and for illegal wiretapping.
No President has ever survived by playing defense. Trump must go on the offensive or the swamp will drain him. It already is.