Spousal Abuse..

Throughout the scandals of the past eight weeks, I’ve been reading more than my usual share of the globalist financed left-wing news sites like TPM, Kos and Media matters.  99% of the comments are left wingers angrily lashing out at the people attacking the administration over these “non scandals”.

The other 1% are conservatives or libertarians or independents trolling the boards to inflame the other 99%.

I realized the other night that Liberals in this country have become a metaphor for an after school:

“But Janey!  If you tell your parents that Joe beat you up, he’ll get suspended and we’ll lose the big game!!!”

They just can’t seem to figure out that their hubby is slapping them around and that that’s a bad thing.